Since I couldn’t decide what project to work on today, I decided to take stock of what I have on hand and what’s left to be done. The results are:
- number of projects less than 25% complete = depressing
- number of odd balls of yarn = alarming
- number of ideas of what to do with Colinette Enigma = zero. Which is bad, because I have quite a lot of it.
- number of odd places I have found crochet hooks = weird.
- desire to finish any of the projects I have started = waning. See here. But also just because I can’t be asked.
- The fact that I seem to have a yarn barrel in a room with little spare space and a small child and all their paraphernalia in it = yikes! (It did in fact, used to be a toy barrel. But it was too big for the room. So I filled it with yarn instead and keep it in a corner of the same room. Because that, obviously, is better. I say it again, yikes.)
So, I remain in the same room, even more paralysed with indecision about what to do today.
Maybe I’ll just call Mom. That’ll be good for an hour…